Sunday, September 03, 2006

I Love Math!

I discovered the "I Love Math" site (see link to the left) a couple months ago. I've decided to start posting my stuff on there. If you're a math teacher, I really recommend that you check out the site, download stuff, read the message boards (though there still seems to be some problems registering for them), and upload files that you create. Think about how much time you could save if that one activity you were going to create was already there! And for me, I find seeing the way other people approach teaching a topic to be very informative. Sometimes, just seeing a new way to pose a problem can really get me thinking.

So feel free to look at my files, and send any feedback my way. I decided to not post everything from previous years, but to just post my Algebra 2 materials as I revise them this year. As I update my lessons, I'll post on this blog what I'm doing in class, and what files I've submitted to the site.

If there is a specific topic that you want to see how I teach, or see if I have any files to support it, just leave a comment or send me an email.

1 comment:

druin said...

Thanks for posting positive comments about ilovemath.org. Just so you know, the forums should be back up and running :)

Thanks again!